Many students are in trouble thinking about how early they can enter Canada with a Student visa. Here are some steps to take before entering Canada. so How early can I enter canada with a student visa?
GIC-Guaranteed Investment Certificate
Know about GIC
GIC stands for “Guaranteed Investment Certificate, ” a short-term liquid investment usually offered by Canadian banks for up to a year. In November 2000, GIC was notified as the Indian Reinsurer, and its supervisory role over its subsidiaries was brought to an end. From 21 March 2003, GIC’s role as a holding company of its subsidiaries also came to an end and the ownership of the subsidiaries was transferred to the Government of India.
Thinking to travel before 2 month
- Expense:- If you want to travel before 2 months earlier, Your GIC will start from the day you entered Canada so your expenses will start from that day. Your expenses start from that day. If you can sustain those expenses then you can travel for 2 months. For a single person per month, excluding rent, it is $1,245. For a single student per month, excluding rent, it is $880. For a two-person family per month, excluding rent, it is almost $2,500.
- Expiry of GIC soon:-If you have traveled before 2 months then your education will start after 2 months, but the thing is that GIC has a one-year expiry date so it will expire 2 months soon before you complete your first-year course.
- Rent:- You have to pay the 2-month rent extra, your every document will be expired 2months before.
Thinking to travel before 1 month
If you are planning to travel Canada before one month, it will be a great idea and opportunity to know about the locals and the country’s rules and regulations.
Due to the covid rules and regulations in Canada, Canada has strict rules for all travelers. So students should be aware that Canada has been given an opportunity to enter 4 weeks before.
If your visa has been approved and you are waiting for your traveling, then it’s good to travel within 3-4 weeks before the start of your course.
The question at the airport in Canada?
So, what are the questions that they ask you at the airports of Canada if you’re coming as an international student that means board officers are asking questions to students and that is becoming big trouble with international students because some of the international students have been sent back from the ports what are the questions that port officers can ask you when you’re coming to Canada? There is not a set of questions airport immigration will ask you but the general questions we have research are:-
- What is the purpose of your visit?
- Give a specific answer business or student…!!!
- If you are a student then they will ask about the college or university? All official university correspondence, including acceptance letter.
- Just show them the document of the university if you don’t know the name.
- How long will you stay??
- GIve answer as your document they can see your data in their system.
- Where are you staying?
- Don’t give random place names.
- If you don’t know the name then before going to the flight write the location of the place you are visiting.
- They can call your relative if they feel suspicious. If you are staying in a hotel they will ask you about the hotel ticket and hotel name.
- Are you alone or some members are with you?
- Give them the name of your partner not like this boy that man.
- Have you ever visited this country before?
- if you don’t know the time of your visit just say yes.
- If you don’t visit that place say no I don’t visit that place.
- When you are returning? most frequent question
- If you are a student just tell the end of your graduation date and
- if you are a worker just tell the business or company given time.
- In both cases, they will ask for documents related to your field.
- Have you ever been depot? The depot is you have been exiled from any other country.
- Yes, then you have to say the truth no then no. Don’t lie it will be all recorded in your passport number.
- Has your passport been rejected before?
- Tell the truth. then can ask wh question regarding the cancellation.