This article mainly focuses on the best Creditcards for students. Here we will talk about free and nonfree credit cards. Many Students are searching for a free credit card. This article will talk about credit cards. You can get it from the bank.
First, let’s talk about
What is a credit card? How can we get from the bank?
A credit card is a service given by a bank as a loan but not a full loan, bank provides a credit card when you are eligible for lending money and deposit the amount of money you have taken in a time to the bank.
At first, only the bank was given the right to apply for a credit card but nowadays, many companies start the scheme, phonepe slice, pay and many others, Companies were starting to provide a credit card for students or are salaried people.
A credit card is mostly got from income proof but the most student does not have income proof, so they get trouble while getting or applying for a credit card. Let’s talk about the most used credit card in India for students and what benefit you can get from it?
Creditcards for students
Nowadays, many students. are using a slice credit card as pocket money Or an alternative to a credit card. It is easy to use and it doesn’t have any income or age. requirement. You can see that many Credit cards have an age requirement for applying But the slice card does not have an age requirement of you have a college document or identity card of India. Also, if you have income proof, you can apply for this credit card. In case you don’t have any income proof, then you can use your college document as an alternative.
The benefit of a Slice credit card
- You can get 3 months at no cost EMI facility. If you will do any shopping with this credit card, then you can pay that amount in 3 months with no cost of EMI. No amount of interest will be charged.
- You will get 2% of cashback on every to spend you have done.
- The main thing is that there is no joining fee, annual charges, and hidden charges behind late charges.
- You can get a free credit card and you can use it virtual or physical. The card is from the visa so there is no problem with the declination in the card.
- You can use it online or in the offline market.
Requirement for applying for Slice credit card
- You have to be 18 or 18 plus to apply for this credit card.
- You should have a proper credit history or credit civil score.
- Don’t take tension if you don’t have a credit history or you are new to the credit card, Company has assured you that they will not check your civil score, but sometimes they can hold your card by giving some false reason.
You can download this app from the Play Store, From here you can apply for this credit card. If you want to apply for this credit card then you can use my referral. So your chances of getting a credit card will be quicker:- SLCPY84530
In any problem, you can contact
Slice customer care number
+91 80470 96430
This credit card. Is also similar to a slice card but this credit card is associated with RBL bank. Like a slice card, there is no need for income proof for applying for this credit card.
Features of the uni pay card
- On this card, if you’ve spent 45,000 then you can pay it in 3 installments in the first month you can pay 15,000 and the rest of your amount in 2 months.
- There are no hidden charges on your installment, you can pay the installment with no cost EMI for 3 months.
- There is no joining fee, annual charges, and hidden charges behind late charges.
- There is a 1% reward for every spend you’ve done.
- If you have spent ₹1000 in the first month and deposit within a month, you can get ₹100 as cashback.
- You can use this card online and offline, it has a partnership with visa. wherever a visa is applicable you can use it.
Eligibility for applying for uni pay
- Your age should be a minimum of 18.
- You should have a proper credit history.
3. One card
One card is the best way of managing the credit history with a minimum FD balance. If you are a student housewife or unemployed person then one card is the best way of making a credit history. One card is basically made from the FD.
What is FD?
FD:-FD refers to a fixed deposit which means you have to put a certain amount of balance to open the credit card, FD is breakable means you can break it anytime.
How does one card work?
- The minimum FD amount in one card is ₹2000. So you can save ₹2000 as an FD to maintain your credit history for the future.
- In one card if you have put ₹2000 of FD then the one card will provide your extra 10% means you will have a total balance of 2200.
- Also on one card, you will get 7% of interest annually.
- You can increase your FD balance as you want or you can break it whenever you want.
Rules while you break your FD on OneCard
- You have to pay the full amount of the balance which you have used. It should be the amount limit without no outstanding.
- This means if you want to break your FD in the middle of the month then you have to pay the full amount and make it zero outstanding.
- Don’t try to take your money by spending try it by breaking the FD my call or email so you can have a proper cibil score.
You can download one card from the play store or you can use this referral code ROHIT2174